Us today (973) 770-7846
These days, many industries require oil-free compressed air
in a durable, high quality package. Ingersoll-Rand meets these
demands with a family of oilless reciprocating air compressors.
And oilless means you won't find one drop of oil in the entire
crankcase. Outstanding cooling and precision fit mean that
our components provide trouble free performance in demanding
conditions even when 24-hour continuous duty is required.
Our proven service schedule, with periods of extended maintenance
intervals, virtually eliminates downtime.
- Stainless steel valves designed for long life and minimum
- Teflon rings and rider bands self-lubricating: no oil
- Precision-fit components accurately machined cylinders
with coated bores and cast-iron frame offers proven reliability,
durability and extended ring life and maintenance intervals.
- Superior cooling systems unique cooling design
dissipates heat, enabling 24-hour a day, 125 psig, continuous
- Thermal insulator prevents heat of compression from transmitting
to piston pin bearings.
- Balanced one-piece crankshaft reduces noise and vibration.
- Single-piece connecting rod long lasting, no-maintenance
- Ball and needle bearings grease-filled and sealed to maintain
optimum system performance